This section holds resources we have found useful for outcome based research and policy engagement in the urban development sector.
A. Research, Knowledge Management & Communication
1. The many meanings of research utilization. This is a review discussing how social science research is used for policy (or not).
2. Do knowledge products get read – A Paper by the World Bank
3. Improving research, communications and monitoring
5. Evaluating Outcomes (including policy influence)
5. Innovative approaches to communicating research
6. The CSTEP story on communicating research
7. ADB’s Guidelines for Knowledge Partnerships
1. Presentations made at FSM3, Hanoi, Vietnam
C. Events, Conferences and Workshops